Update-Jan.22-2010
I was totally surprised today to see that this book is selling used for $48.59! Wow!

This exciting altered arts project book explores over 25 easy art techniques that teach you with easy to follow step by step instructions and has over 40 altered art projects, including: never before seen assemblages, jewelry, hardware stamping, fiber arts, unique embellishments, sandbags, wearables and a whole lot more! This full-color, 91 page book is crammed full of ideas, tips, alternatives and basic instructions. A wonderful addition to your private library!
Hear what readers are saying about this fabulous art book!

"Well, I must say that I am impressed! This book is full of inspiration! A real feast of ideas! Job well done!" Sally D.

"The directions are clear, easy to read and the step by steps are great. The authors are extremely knowledgeable and I was very impressed. I give it two thumbs up!" Kim P.

"Well done! I am looking forward to seeing Vol. II" Dawn G.

"The instructions are clear and precise! The projects are all so interesting I don't know which one to start with first. What an inspiring, arty book that I can understand and which incorporates easy to find supplies." Peggy M.

"Well organised with clear instructions." Martha B.

Where can you get your very own copy?

At: Createspace
Or: Amazon
__________________________________________________________________

No comments: